Ayora Jacket | Pauline Alice
Designer: Pauline Alice
Pattern Format: Printed Paper
Size: EU 34-52 (UK 6-24)
The Pauline Alice Ayora Jacket is a short quilted and reversible jacket with a boxy shape and long set-in sleeves. There is a stand-up collar, two big patch pockets on the front and a small pocket inside. The neckline, hem and sleeves are finished with facings. The Ayora Jacket closes with snap-on buttons.
RECOMMENDED FABRIC: Light to medium weight fabrics such as cotton lawn, linen, viscose, poplin, chambray, twill, …
FABRIC REQUIREMENT AND NOTIONS:
- Main fabric (width 150 cm/60”): 2,50 m (2 yd 2 ft)
- Contrasting fabric (width 150 cm/60”): 1,70 m (1 yd 3 ft)
- Batting (width 150 cm/60”): 1,50 m (1 yd 2 ft)
- Interfacing (width 150 cm/60”): 1 m (1 yd)
- 4 x snap-on buttons 5/8” wide
- 4 m (4 yd) of double fold biais binding. For self-made bias, add 50 cm (1/2 yd) to the contrasting fabric.
Quantity Available: 5