Cami Dress | Pauline Alice
Designer: Pauline Alice
Pattern Format: Printed Paper
Size: EU 34-48 (UK 6-20)
The Pauline Alice Cami Dress pattern has recently been revised and updated, to include larger sizes and an additional version. The extra version B is a more casual shirt dress without darts and with an empire waist. The original view A is still the same, with buttoned bodice, shirt collar, gathered high waist skirt with inseam pockets, side zipper and ¾ length sleeves. It’s a classic design with just a hint of retro. It looks nice on everydoby and matches a great variety of fabrics.
Classic, feminine and easy to wear, the Camí dress is perfect all year round.
View A: Shirt dress with shirt collar, fitted bodice with buttons, gathered skirt and inseam pockets. It closes with an invisible zipper at the side.
View B: Shirt dress with classic shirt collar, loose bodice, patch pocket, gathered skirt and inseam pockets. It closes with a central front buttonband.
RECOMMENDED FABRIC & NOTIONS
- Light to medium weight fabric such as cotton poplin, linen, chambray, rayon,...
- Fusible interfacing
- A 35 cm (14") invisible zipper
- 6 small buttons 1 cm (3/8") Ø (view A)
- 11 small buttons 1 cm (3/8") Ø (view B)
FABRIC REQUIREMENT (all sizes)
- View A (width 150 cm/60"): 2,20 m (2 yd 2 ft)
(110 cm/45"): 3,10 m (3 yd 1 ft)
- View B (width 150 cm/60"): 2 m (2yd 1 ft)
(110 cm/45"): 2,80 m (3 yd)
- Fusible interfacing (110 cm/45"): 0,70 m (27")
Quantity Available: 6